„Sunset Resort Management” EOOD, (hereinafter referred to as „HOTEL OPERATOR“, „HOTEL“, „ADMINISTRATOR“ and/or „Sunset Resort“), is a commercial entity, registered in the Commercial register and the Non-profit Legal Persons Register, governed by the Registry Agency, UIC 147026266, business address and headquarters at: town of Pomorie, 219 Knyaz Boris I str., Sunset Resort Hotel, tel.: +359 596 355 90, e-mail: [email protected]
Online reservations and Accommodation Terms and conditions
Thank you for your interest and for choosing ‘Sunset resort’ as your holiday destination!
The present general terms and Conditions concerning the online reservations bind „Sunset Resort“ as a HOTEL OPERATOR to guarantee the reservation made by the customer according to the details stated in the registration form: client’s name, accommodation period, number of nights, number of adults and children, boarding type, number and type of rooms.
By completing a reservation via the online registration form on the official website of ‘Sunset Resort’, you accept and agree to follow the rules applied by THE HOTEL OPERATOR regarding cancellation and the no-show hotel policy, as well as all the additional terms and conditions of the HOTEL OPERATOR that could somhow be connected to your visit and stay.
Please, follow the rules stated below so that we can guarantee your reservation.
- All payments regarding the reservations through the original webpage of the apartment tourist complex ‘Sunset Resort“ are performed in Bulgarian leva (BGN);
- Prices include 9% VAT, tourist tax and insurance;
- Prices shown in Euro are only mentioned with the purpose to inform you and in order to facilitate an easier currency understanding for the foreign customers;
- The client is obliged to pay the average value of one night according to the terms of the reservation (the value is different when passing in seasons ot reservation of different kinds of apartments), after that the reservation is considered confirmed;
- The payment is made online by means of a debit or credit card Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro.
- Any bank issuing these types of cards, has its individual policy and requirements concerning the Internet payments procedures;
- ‘The Virtual Cash Point’ service is provided by Allianz bank, which gives the opportunity to guarantee high level safety on the Internet;
- All personal and financial data, supplied in the payment process via the virtual Cash Point are directly transmitted to Allianz bank, which is responsible for their safety. „Sunset Resort“shall not bear any responsibility for the clients’ financial details and shall not be liable for such;
- The credit card details shall be encrypted when received and shall not be saved online. Only authorized bank personnel shall have access to them;
- After performing the payment the customer shall receive a confirmation for the completed reservation and shall have to show the reservation number at the time of checking in. The confirmation shall be sent to the email address supplied by the customer;
- If a legal entity requires an invoice, they shall have to fill in the box supplied for such purpose in the process of apartment reservation. If this is not done, the issued invoice will contain the physical person’s details only;
- Upon finishing the reservation process you could change the invoice details. In such case, a fee of 20BGN will be charged for ‘correction’. This is done by sending an email to the Marketing and Sales department, no later than 60 days after check out.
- The protection of each customer’s personal data is crucial for us and the Hotel is liable for their protection;
- The details supplied by the customers are safeguarded by the Personal Data Protection Act and the regulations governing data protection;
- The personal details the Hotel requires at the time of performing the reservation are: name and surname, email, telephone number;
- The email supplied by you shall be used for receiving official communication in your customer role – any invoice, information, notice, announcements, among others;
- We could use your email address in order to get your feedback after leaving the hotel. Such thing is done in order to improve the quality of our services.
- Accommodation begins after 2 o’clock pm. The distribution of the rooms is done according to the availability at the time of check in. You could inquire about early check in, between 8 o’clock am and 2 o’clock pm, subject to availability and additional payment;
- Check out is until 12 o’clock at noon. Late check out, between 2 and 6 o’clock pm, is only possible if there is availability and is subject to additional fee payment. Checking out after 6 o’clock pm shall be charged the amount of a full night accommodation according to room type;
- When a request for an early check in or late check out is placed by a customer, ‚Sunset Resort’ cannot guarantee the immediate fulfillment of this request, which shall be subject to room type availability at the time of check in/check out and shall be confirmed at the reception desk;
- The building and room distribution is done on the day prior to accommodation date. „Sunset Resort“ is an apartment complex, consisting of several buildings, not separately functioning hotels, a reason for which we cannot guarantee the accommodation in a particular building;
- Any complaint concerning the services provided by the hotel shall be reviewed only in case they have been acknowledged during the stay, before leaving the hotel, by means of signing a protocol.
- In case ot cancellation of a confirmed reservation, the customer should send an e-mail to the "Marketing and Sales" department. The reservation is considered canceled after the customers receive a confirmation from the hotel;
- When payments made by card are reimbursed, the amount shall be restored solely into the card the payment has been performed with;
- When leaving the hotel before the initially indicated date for checkout, the whole amount shall be due by the customer, calculated according to the terms of reservation;
- In case of cancellation made up to 30 days before arrival, the advanced paid value is refundable;
- In case of cancellation made less than 30 days before check-in or in case of no-show the advanced paid value according to the terms of the reservation is non refundable.
- All bank taxes of the refunds are at the expense of the client;
- The hotel is obliged to save the booked room until 6 o’clock pm on the referred date;
- If the guest does not give any prior notice for arrival later than 6 o’clock pm, the Hotel reserves the right to let the room to other guests;
- The Hotel shall reserve the right to publish special offers with different prices and cancellation policies;
- In case of reservations which have been made, confirmed and paid, the amount due shall not be altered, irrespective of any posterior new price offers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files, which the webpage can save to your computer or mobile device when you visit a page or a website. Cookies help the webpage or other websites recognize your device next time you visit them. Web beacons or any similar files could perform the same role. We use the term cookies in this policy to name all files which gather information in such a way.
Some cookies - „session cookies“, are deleted when you close the browser. Others stay on your end device and allow us or our partnering companies to recognize your browser at the time of your next visit („permanent cookies“).
We differentiate between “system” cookies and “promotional” cookies. The system cookies are needed for the correct functioning of our website. By rejecting such cookies you might alter your customer experience when surfing our website and you will not be able to use some of the services our website offers. Promotional cookies are saved by loading the webpage and help us analyze the summarized data gathered from customer visits – for example, the way they reach our website, the time they spend in it, if it is a first-time visit, the way the content of the webpage is viewed, as well as making conclusions about our marketing campaign success.
Our cookies do not gather information by which you could be identified, but rather general information on the way our users reach and use our websites and what their location is.
What type of cookies does Sunset Resort webpage use?
Social media links
Our website also has links to Facebook. In this case, the data transfer towards the mentioned social media operators will only be performed by pressing the button showing the icon of the media link. When you click on such a button, the webpage of the corresponding social media will be opened. You can publish information about our services there following the rules of the social media operator. You can also use our official contact profiles in the different social media, as well as other official company public profiles. This is our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SunsetResortPomorie
How can you turn off cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to modify your cookies settings. Usually you can find these setting options under the section "Options" or "Preferences" of your browser. In order to get acquiainted with these settings you could use the following links for help or just press the button "Help" from your browser menu for more information:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari web и iOS.
No, the cookies we use are anonymous and do not contain any personal data.
The Hotel as an administrator of personal data collects and processes particular information about the physical persons.
This information could refer to the employees, managers, clients and guests of the hotel, suppliers, contractors, business partners and other physical persons with which the administrator is in contact or wants to establish business contacts.
The present personal data protection policy regulates the way personal data are collected, processed and stored, so that they comply with the standards of the Administrator’s organisation and adhere to the corresponding legal requirements.
The personal data protection policy is issued in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the related acts concerning its implementation, the way they are modified, ("Bulgarian legislation"), as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (ЕС) 2016/679 ("GDPR" ).
How shall we interpret the term „personal data“ and „personal data processing“?
„Personal data“ is any type of information which a physical person can be identified by implicitly or explicitly by one or more characteristics descriptive of the person – like, for example: name, identification number/ Unified civil number, contact details – location/ address, telephone number, electronic address (email), online identificator/ IP address, images from video recordings, etc. These characteristics might be part of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, mental, economical, cultural and social identity of the physical person.
„Personal data processing“ is the entire scope of actions performed to personal data or a selection of personal data like collecting, saving, organizing, storing, structuring, adapting or changing, extracting, consulting, using and disclosing them by transferring, spreading or any other way by which personal data become accessible; structuring and combining, limiting, deleting and destroying them.
How shall we treat your personal data
The Hotel places great emphasis on personal data protection so we collect and process personal data only by observing the requirements of the national and European legislation. The aim of the present „Personal Data Protection Policy“ is to inform you how we treat your personal data and what type of personal data we could collect from you, with what aim, for what period, as well as what your corresponding legal rights are.
When you entrust data to us, its security is of primary importance. We therefore protect your data by applying the appropriate technical and organizational means in concordance with the potential risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals in order to prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized or malicious use, loss or unwanted deletion of information.
What information do we collect and why?
We may collect personal information about you when you use our website or choose our services. In most cases, we require your personal data for the purpose of signing a contract, complying with a legal obligation or protecting our legitimate interest. In some cases, we process data based on your consent.
According to the services you use, we gather and process the following information about you:
- Names of the person, Unified Civil Number (for the purpose of check in and the issuing of invoices, if requested);
- Contact details – contact address, telephone number and email.
Which are the guiding principles we observe
We strictly abide by the basic principles introduced as mandatory for the processing of personal data:
- Personal data are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Personal data are collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes and are not processed further in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal data are adequate, relevant and limited to the purpose for which they are processed;
- Personal data are accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- Personal data are kept in a form which permits identification of subjects for no longer than shall be required by the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- Personal data are processed in a manner that ensures an appropriate level of safety of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
We most often process personal data collected for the following purposes:
- When signing and executing a contract - for registrating the guest at the Hotel, preparing accounting documents like a bill or an invoice for the services provided to you; for the purpose of notifications related to our services;
- In carrying out a legal obligation - for the purpose of obligations under the provisions of the Law on Tourism, the Accountancy Act and the Tax Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts, concerning the keeping of accurate and lawful accounting; in reporting obligations to all state commissions and regulators, as well as the court; when executing online booking (distance selling) and selling outside our hotel facility;
- Upon your agreement - direct marketing for our products and services.
What are your rights?
When your personal data are being collected and processed you have the rights to:
- Information concerning your personal data and access to the data gathered about you;
- Rectification/ completion, if the data are incomplete or incorrect – whether as a result of your request or the initiative of the Hotel;
- Erasure of your personal data, when the legal grounds for this exist;
- Limit your personal data processing by the Hotel, if legal grounds for this exist;
- Transfer your personal data among distinct controllers – it allows you to receive your data from the Hotel and transfer them to a different administrator in a format suitable for being used;
- Complain about your personal data processing, if legal grounds for this exist;
- Be defended in an administrative or legal procedure in case your rights have been breached;
- You can defend your rights by writing to us at e-mail: [email protected] or the following address: Pomorie, 219 Knyaz Boris I str, Sunset Resort Hotel;
- Your personal data are stored with us according to the purpose they have been collected for and during the periods provided for legally.
When can we disclose your personal data?
We apply a set of measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, and from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We do not share your personal data with third parties before we are sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect the data by carrying out strict control in implementing this goal.
Some of the recipients of personal data can be: delivery companies, external consultants and specialists, collection companies and law firms, banks, security companies, sales agents and representatives, etc.
It is possible to disclose your personal data in the circumstances provided for by the law. For example, with your explicit consent, or with the permission of the Privacy Commission, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties. The provision of personal data in some cases is mandatory in order to comply with our legal requirements, such as: Regulatory bodies, incl. state commissions, institutions and agencies, NRA, NSSI, courts, prosecutors, etc., to whom we are obliged to provide personal data under the current legislation. It is possible, when necessary or appropriate, to provide your personal data for national security purposes or for issues of public concern.
The hotel applies all necessary measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. We have policies and procedures designed to protect information from loss, misuse and unauthorized disclosure. In addition, we take information security measures, including access control, strict physical protection and reliable practices for collecting, storing and processing information.
On the other hand, we apply technical measures such as encryption, pseudonymisation and anonymisation of the collected personal data.
When is your personal data erased?
We store the whole information which we collect from you and destroy it in the legally provisioned deadlines, and in case there are no such, within the periods defined by us after we have finally concluded all our financial relationships. We do not store your data for unlimited time.
Cross border data transfer
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data is safeguarded by all modern technical means. The Hotel shall not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area without observing the legal possibilities for it and shall implement all necessary precautions to protect the confidentiality of your information.
After the legal period for storing data has expired, data shall be destroyed in the shortest possible time by shredding all paper documents and destroying all technical forms by deleting and extinguishing all corresponding files from the PCs and the corporate system.
Personal Data protection Policy modification
The present personal data protection procedure might be modified as time elapses. Such modifications will be made valid immediately after being announced. Checking the contents of this webpage regularly will guarantee you stay updated about the type of information we collect, in what way, for what purpose and under what circumstances (if any) the Hotel shall share it with third parties.