All Inclusive program
Sample All Inclusive program
- Indoor swimming pool (heated in low season only) with integrated children's section and mini waterslide, Jacuzzi; 1 to 3 outdoor swimming pools with integrated children's section and water slide (opening hours: 10.00-12.00 and 14.00-16.00), 1 children's pool;
- Sunbeds, parasols (subject to availability) and towels at the pool and on the beach included.
- Sunbed covers within the resort (not on the beach).
24 Hours Food and Beverages:
- Buffet breakfast (07.00-10.30), lunch (12.00-14.00) and dinner (18.00-21.00) available in 1 to 3 restaurants in the resort;
- Midnight buffet in restaurant Smaragd (23.00-03.00) with non alcoholic drinks, draught beer and wine;
- Late continental breakfast (10.30-11.00) at the main restaurant;
- Theme buffet dinner twice a week at the main restaurant;
- Lunch (12.00-15.00) and dinner (18.00-21.00) in theme restaurant Smaragd (from middle of June till middle of September);
- Six times a week dinner on set menu in Grill restaurant (booking required in advance);
- Ice cream at the pool bar (10.00-17.00);
- Coffee, tea and cakes (15.00-17.00);
- Draught beer and wine & local soft drinks available for lunch and dinner;
- Local alcoholic drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails and soft drinks at 1 to 2 pool bars (9.00-17.00), at Vitamin bar (16.00-23.45) and in Sunset Café (9.00-23.45);
- Draught beer and wine, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails at the beach bar (9.00-17.00);
Entertainment (6 times a week in German, English, French, Russian and Bulgarian):
- Kis club (4-12 years), kiddie disco;
- Sport activities: table tennis, boccia, aerobics, stretching, aqua gym, water polo, beach volleyball, beach football, darts;
- Evening entertainment till 22.00 o’clock.
- All guests booked an all inclusive package wear a bracelet.
- The All Inclusive Package starts with lunch and ends with breakfast OR it starts with dinner and ends with lunch.